We have been busy researching for the most popular trends of 2017! There is no doubt these trends will be making an appearance this wedding season! Here are our top 5 favourites this year, with a few tips to offer those brides to be out there!
Images from Pinterest
1) Encore metallic's! Brides continue to embrace coppers and rose golds throughout their wedding, and why not!? They are so versatile and can be styled with so many elements to create a number of different styles. Style with blue tones to create a sophisticated and elegant feel or style with beautiful pops of bright flora for that fun, romantic and tasteful feel. Or simply keep it refined and fresh by styling with white tones and pops of luscious greenery!
2) Blush love : Blush tones still remain the “it” wedding colour this wedding season! This "now and forever” colour will always remain elegant and timeless. It can be playful and romantic or refined and sophisticated. Blush tones styled with dark tones can create a gorgeous elegant and moody atmosphere through that gorgeous contrast of tones!
3) Neutral territory: Brides are also being drawn towards a cleaner and more refined look, they steer away from the bright colour palettes and gravitate towards a 'neutral territory' which consists of shades of grey, dusty blues, sage greens and nude palettes. This style creates a refined and sophisticated look which we cannot resist! style a nude palette with brass golds to create the ultimate romantic elegance!
4) Colour, colour, colour! despite our love of these gorgeous neutral palettes, we are thrilled to announce that the biggest trend for 2017 is that COLOUR IS BACK ! And it's going to be bigger and bolder than ever! How can you resist this jaw dropping look! With the amount of gorgeous bright flora that is on offer, it is a temptation that brides can not get enough of!
Image by AlexMarksPhotography
5) Tone on tone styling: Last but not least, another new style that is becoming popular this year is 'tone on tone'. Think monochrome palettes such as classic white on white for that clean, refined look. However, to really make this style pop, its all about the textures and layering to create that strong, visual interest that allows your eyes to get lost in the beauty of the styling detail. It's not easy, but when done right this style is breathtaking and not one to pass by!